Last Updated: March 18, 2020
THE FACTS ON FREE DELIVERY
About the Offer
Free shipping offers apply to mailable products sold at our Site on qualifying orders. Offer applies to merchandise shipped via normal ground service only (most items under 30 kilogram). Offer value varies by ship-to location and you can see their shipping rates in your cart.
Items are shipped via lowest cost or ground shipping method. Lowest cost and ground shipping methods only apply to orders shipped to West Malaysia.
This offer excludes international orders or delivery for larger or heavy items. Offer does not extend to items purchased from our affiliates and licensed partner websites
Delivery Processing Time
Products are located across Southeast Asia and the rest of the world. The delivery times vary depending on the product’s location, the destination country, and the selected shipping method.
For shipping method through Air & Ground Freight, domestic standard shipping takes approximately 1-3 business days from dispatch, while international standard shipping takes 3-8 business days from dispatch.
For shipping method through Sea & Ground Freight, domestic standard shipping takes approximately 5-14 business days from dispatch, while international standard shipping takes 16-45 business days from dispatch.
Although we strive to deliver within these timescales, please note that the above timescales are estimated and not guaranteed. The delivery timescales do not include any customs clearing times beyond our control. Besides, if we are experiencing a high volume of orders, deliverys may be delayed by a few days. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery. If there will be a significant delay in delivery of your order, we will contact you via email or telephone.
Shandard Air & Ground Freight:
|Domestic||1-3 business days|
|International||3-8 business days|
Shandard Sea & Ground Freight:
|Domestic||5-14 business days|
|International||16-45 business days|
Shipping Rates & Delivery Estimates
Shipping rates are calculated based on Actual Weight, Volumetric Weight, Origin, and Destination.
Actual weight is the weight of the item put on a weighing scale.
For bulky items, sometimes the volumetric weight may be higher than the actual weight.
The cost of transporting a shipment can be affected by the amount of space that it occupies, rather than the actual weight. This is the volumetric (or dimensional) weight.
For international shipping practice, the volumetric weight is calculated and compared with the actual weight of the item – the higher weight is used to calculate shipping cost. The formula to calculate volumetric weight is:
volumetric weight (kg) = length x height x width (cm)/ 6,000
Shipping is calculated during the checkout process of the order.
Delivery Confirmation & Order Status Tracking
Delivery status can be tracked through:
- Email Notification
- Log in to your TSO Truck Station Account
- Scroll over your name in the upper right-hand corner and select “Orders”
- Select “View Order Details” for the item you’re looking for
- Contact Customer Service and have your order number ready
Please contact our Customer Service at [email protected] for delivery outside of our service area.
We are not liable for any products damaged or lost during shipping. However, as all orders made in TSO Truck Station is being protected under TSO 7 Days Return, we will be able to help buyer to claim for lost or damaged compensation from TSO Truck Station Supported Logistics Partners on behalf. Please refer to the Product Return Policy for more information.
Things to Know
- We only support a single ship to address per order. If you would like to ship to multiple addresses (for family and friends), please place a separate order for each ship to address.
- Check My Account/Order Confirmation Email for updates on your order.
- Items from one order may be shipped in multiple packages
- No deliveries on holidays and limited deliveries on weekends so please expect to receive your parcel on business working days only.
- You may receive your order in separate deliveries as our products may be shipped from various facilities and therefore deliveries may perform at different times and locations.
- We are unable to accommodate specific delivery time requests at the moment. If you are not available at the time of delivery, the courier will deliver to you again according to their redelivery policies. Otherwise, it may be placed in the nearby pickup location for you to pick up the parcel. Usually, the parcel will be held at this location for a maximum of 7 days and if it is not collected by the end of this period, it may be returned to our logistics facility or destroyed.